* H. Bredin, C. Barras, C. Guinaudeau, “Multimodal Person Discovery in Broadcast TV at MediaEval 2016.” In Working Notes of the MediaEval 2016 Workshop. Hilversum, The Netherlands, 2016.
* H. Bredin, P. Bruneau, A.-P. Ta, C. Barras, “Visualizing multimodal person recognition errors: a REPERE use case of the CAMOMILE project,” Workshop Errare 2013: Errors by Humans and Machines in multimedia, multimodal and multilingual data processing. Ermenonville, France, November 20-22 2013 (oral communication)
* P. Bruneau, H. Bredin, M. Stefas, T. Tamisier. “Projet Camomile : visualisation interactive d’annotations de documents multimédia, » Workshop organised by Working Group Big Data of the Association EGC, Lille, France 23 juin 2014.
* P. Bruneau, O. Parisot, A. Mohammadi, C. Demiroğlu, M.Ghoniem, T. Tamisier, “Finding Relevant Features for Statistical Speech Synthesis Adaptation,” VisLR: Visualization as Added Value in the Development, Use and Evaluation of Language Resources, Reykjavik, Iceland, 2014.
* P. Bruneau, M. Stefas, H. Bredin, A.-P. Ta, T. Tamisier, C. Barras. “A web-based tool for the visual analysis of media annotations,” In 18th International Conference on Information Visualisation: Visualisation, BioMedical Visualization, Visualisation on Built and Rural Environments and Geometric Modelling and Imaging, IV 2014; Paris; France; 16-18 July 2014.
* P. Bruneau, M. Stefas, M. Budnik, J. Poignant, H. Bredin, T. Tamisier, B. Otjacques. “Collaborative annotation of multimedia resources,” In 11th International Conference on Cooperative Design, Visualization and Engineering (CDVE 2014), Seattle, USA, 14-17 september 2014.
* P. Bruneau, M. Stefas, H. Bredin, J. Poignant, T. Tamisier, C. Barras, “A Visual Analytics Approach to Finding Factors Improving Automatic Speaker Identifications,” 17th International Conference on Multimodal Interaction (ICMI 2015), Seattle, USA, 09-13 Nov, 2015.
* P. Bruneau, M. Stefas, J. Poignant, H. Bredin, C. Barras, “Post-hoc Interactive Analytics of Errors in the Context of a Person Discovery Task,” The IEEE International Symposium on Multimedia (IEEE ISM), San Jose, CA, USA, 2016.
* M. Budnik, J. Poignant, L. Besacier, G. Quénot. “Active Selection with Label Propagation for Minimizing Human Effort in Speaker Annotation of TV Shows,” Workshop on Speech, Language and Audio in Multimedia (SLAM 2014), Sep 2014, Penang, Malaysia.
* M. Budnik, J. Poignant, L. Besacier, G. Quénot. “Automatic propagation of manual annotations for multimodal person identification in TV shows,” 12th International Workshop on Content-Based Multimedia Indexing (CBMI), June 2014, Klagenfurt, Austria
* M. Budnik, E. L. Gutierrez Gomez, B. Safadi, G. Quénot, “Learned features versus engineered features for semantic video indexing,” CBMI 2015.
* M. Budnik, L. Besacier, J. Poignant, H. Bredin, C. Barras, M. Stefas, P. Bruneau, T. Tamisier, “Collaborative Annotation for Person Identification in TV Shows,” INTERSPEECH 2015: Show & Tell Contribution, Dresden, Germany, 2015.
* M. Budnik, B. Safadi, L. Besacier, G. Quénot, A. Khodabakhsh, C. Demiroglu. “LIG at MediaEval 2015 Multimodal Person Discovery in Broadcast TV Task,” In MediaEval 2015, Wurzen, Germany, 14-15 Sep. 2015.
* M. Budnik, L. Besacier, A. Khodabakhsh, C. Demiroglu. “OCR-aided person annotation and label propagation for speaker modeling in TV shows.” In IEEE ICASSP 2016.
* E. Demir, Z. Cataltepe, U. Ekmekci, M. Budnik, L. Besacier, “Unsupervised Active Learning for Video Annotation,” ICML Active Learning Workshop, 2015.
* M. Turan, H.K. Ekenel, “Shape-based Facial Expression Classification Using Angular Radial Transform”, In Proc. of 21st IEEE Signal Processing and Communications Applications Conference, Girne, Cyprus, April 2013.
* U. Ekmekci, Z. Cataltepe, “Classifier Combination with Kernelized EigenClassifiers”, In Proc. of 16th International Conference on Information Fusion (FUSION), pp. 743–749, 2013.
* O. Ghahabi, A. Bonafonte, J. Hernando, A. Moreno, Deep Neural Networks for i-vector language identification of Short Utterances in Cars, Proc. Interspeech 2016, p. 367-371
* O. Ghahabi and J. Hernando, “i-Vector Modeling with Deep Belief Networks for Multi-Session Speaker Recognition,” The Speaker and Language Recognition Workshop (Odyssey) 2014, Joensuu, Finland, Jun. 2014.
* O. Ghahabi and J. Hernando, “Deep Belief Networks for i-vector Based Speaker Recognition,” 2014 IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech, and Signal Processing (ICASSP), Florence, Italy, May 2014.
* O. Ghahabi and J. Hernando, “Global Impostor Selection for DBNs in Multi-Session i-Vector Speaker Recognition,” in Advances in Speech and Language Technologies for Iberian Languages, Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence, Springer , Nov. 2014.
* O. Ghahabi, J. Hernando, “Restricted Boltzmann Machine Supervectors for Speaker Recognition,” 2015 IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech, and Signal Processing (ICASSP), Brisbane, Australia, April 2015.
* M. India, G. Martí, C. Cortillas, G. Bouritsas E. Sayrol, J. R. Morros, J. Hernando. UPC System for the 2016 MediaEval Multimodal Person Discovery in Broadcast TV task,. In Proc. MediaEval 2016, Hilversum, The Netherlands.
* M. India, D. Varas, V. Vilaplana, J. R. Morros, J. Hernando. “UPC System for the 2015 MediaEval Multimodal Person Discovery in Broadcast TV task,” In MediaEval 2015, Wurzen, Germany, 14-15 Sep. 2015.
* S. Kalaycı, H.K. Ekenel, H. Gunes, “Automatic Analysis of Facial Attractiveness from Video,” IEEE International Conference on Image Processing (ICIP), Paris, France, October 2014.
* B. Mansencal, J. Benois-Pineau, H. Bredin, A. Benoit, N. Voiron, et al.. “IRIM at TRECVID 2016: Instance Search.” TRECVid workshop 2016, Nov 2016, Gaithersburg, Maryland, United States. 2016, TRECVid workshop proceedings.
* D. Oro, C. Fernández, X. Martorell, J. Hernando, Work-efficient parallel non-maximum suppression for embedded GPU architectures, Proc. ICASSP 2016, p. 1026 – 1030
* J. Poignant, H. Bredin, C. Barras. “Multimodal Person Discovery in Broadcast TV at MediaEval 2015,” In MediaEval 2015, Wurzen, Germany, 14-15 Sep. 2015.
* J. Poignant, H.Bredin, C. Barras. “LIMSI at MediaEval 2015: Person Discovery in Broadcast TV Task,” In MediaEval 2015, Wurzen, Germany, 14-15 Sep. 2015.
* J. Poignant, H. Bredin, C. Barras, M. Stefas, P. Bruneau, T. Tamisier. “Benchmarking multimedia technologies with the CAMOMILE platform: the case of Multimodal Person Discovery at MediaEval 2015,” LREC 2016.
* J. Poignant, M. Budnik, H. Bredin, C. Barras, M. Stefas, P. Bruneau, G. Adda, L. Besacier, H. Ekenel, G. Francopoulo, J. Hernando, J. Mariani, R. Morros, G. Quénot, S. Rosset, T. Tamisier. “The CAMOMILE collaborative annotation platform for multi-modal, multi-lingual and multi-media documents,” LREC 2016.
* M. Richter, H. Gao, H.K. Ekenel, “Extending Explicit Shape Regression with Mixed Feature Channels and Pose Priors,” IEEE Conference on Applications of Computer Vision (WACV 2014), Steamboat Springs CO, USA, March 2014.
* A. Roy, C. Guinaudeau, H. Bredin, and C. Barras, “TVD: a reproducible and multiply aligned TV series dataset,” in International Conference on Language Resources and Evaluation (LREC 2014), Reykjavik, Iceland, May 2014, pp. 418–425.
* B. Safadi, P. Mulhem, G. Quénot and J.-P. Chevallet, “LIG-MRIM at NTCIR-12 Lifelog Semantic Access Task,” Proceedings of the 12th NTCIR Conference on Evaluation of Information Access Technologies, Tokyo, Japan, 07-10 Jun 2016.
* B. Safadi, P. Mulhem, G. Quénot and J.-P. Chevallet, “Lifelog Semantic Annotation using Deep Visual Features and Metadata-Derived Descriptors,” 14th International Workshop on Content-Based Multimedia Indexing (CBMI), 2016.
* P. Safari, O. Ghahabi, J. Hernando, “Feature Classification by means of Deep Belief Networks for Speaker Recognition,” 2015 European Signal Processing Conference (EUSIPCO), Nice, France, Auguat-September 2015
* P. Safari, O. Ghahabi, J. Hernando, Restricted Boltzmann Machines for speaker vector extraction and feature classification, Proc. URSI 2016.
* P. Safari, O., Ghahabi, J., Hernando, From features to speaker vectors by means of Restricted Boltzmann Machine adaptation, Proc. Odyssey 2016, p. 366-371.
* M. Tapaswi, C.Ç. Çörez, M. Bäuml, H.K. Ekenel, R. Stiefelhagen, Cleaning Up After a Face Tracker: False Positive Removal, IEEE International Conference on Image Processing (ICIP), Paris, France, October 2014.
* A. Woubie, J. Luque, J. Hernando, “Jitter and Shimmer Measurements for Speaker Diarization,” IBERSPEECH 2014, pp. 21-30, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, 19-21 Nov. 2014.
* A. Woubie, J. Luque, J. Hernando, “Using Voice-quality Measurements with Prosodic and Spectral Features for Speaker Diarization,” 2105 Sixteenth Annual Conference of the International Speech Communication Association (INTERSPEECH), Dresden, Germany, September 2015.
* A. W. Woubie, J., Luque, J. Hernando, Improving i-vector and PLDA based speaker clustering with long-term features, Proc. Interspeech 2016, 372-376.
* A. W. Zewoudie, J. Luque, J. Hernando, Short- and long-term speech features for hybrid HMM-i-vector based speaker diarization system, Proc. Odyssey 2016, p. 400-406.
* M. Budnik, E.L. Gutierrez-Gomez, B. Safadi, D. Pellerin and G. Quénot. Learned features versus engineered features for multimedia indexing. Multimedia Tools and Applications, Springer Verlag. Published online, December 2016.
* U. Ekmekci, Z. Cataltepe, Extended Multimodal Eigenclassifiers and Criteria for Fusion Model Selection, Information Sciences, vol 298, pp. 53-65, 2015.
* O. Ghahabi, J. Hernando, Deep learning backend for single and multi-session i-vector speaker recognition, accepted for publication in IEEE/ACM Transactions on ASLP.
* O. Ghahabi, J. Hernando, Restricted Boltzmann Machines for vector representation of speech in speaker recognition, submitted for publication in Computer Speech & Language.
* I. Huerta, C. Fernández, C. Segura, J. Hernando, A deep analysis on age estimation. Pattern Recognition Letters, vol. 68, part 1, Dec. 2015, p. 239–249
* B. Safadi, N. Derbas & G. Quénot, Descriptor optimization for multimedia indexing and retrieval, Multimed Tools Appl (2015) 74: 1267.
* M. Budnik, Borderline-SMOTE algorithm and the class imbalance problem : preliminary results on Trecvid. Internal project report.